Still Working Out What it Means to Be Saved By Grace

We might be mid-life but we are still
trying to discover the depths of faith, family and how we are to be
Christ-agents in this world in which we live. We are open to explore, ponder and
discover how God will use us in this phase of our lives. We desire to refine and
adjust ourselves while we reconnect to our pasts and make this transition to the
future. It isn't really about the destination but more about the journey....We
use each of you to sharpen us and hone us to be the people that God intended for
us to be. Will you share the journey with us? We love your comments!


Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sharing Life.....


Today our daughter Abby made 5 dozen cinnamon rolls in my kitchen. We consulted. Together we admired the purple tulips on the island. Yesterday she and Ben helped me sign up for Twitter. I gave her shirt and a skirt I thought she might enjoy. Ben and I discussed the pros and cons of the Ipad. They helped me with my computer. Last night we went off in the sleet to eat at a highly recommended new steak house in the town of Hartville (pop. 76) Ben told me this morning he has picked out a restaurant for us to try on our next trip to their home. They did their laundry. Dan feed his steers and reported his progress. Abby wrote us a thank you for February birthday gifts and left it on the table. Last line "I'm so happy to 'be around'.

Me too....

2 comments:

abby said...

Mother,
What a nice, nice blog to share.

I really mean it--so nice to be around.

Much love,
Abby

Charlie Westerman said...

Mom, that was one of your better posts... really got you're journalynnie (short and to the point) on... not that I don't like you're long ones. But this is good!