Still Working Out What it Means to Be Saved By Grace

We might be mid-life but we are still
trying to discover the depths of faith, family and how we are to be
Christ-agents in this world in which we live. We are open to explore, ponder and
discover how God will use us in this phase of our lives. We desire to refine and
adjust ourselves while we reconnect to our pasts and make this transition to the
future. It isn't really about the destination but more about the journey....We
use each of you to sharpen us and hone us to be the people that God intended for
us to be. Will you share the journey with us? We love your comments!


Friday, December 16, 2011

I can't Believe that I Get to WORK with the USBLN


This has been a big year for Yours TREWLY professionally.... I am still working with the Wyoming Business Leadership Network which I have dedicated my professional life too. This year in July I was invited to be a part of the USBLN team and work as the Director of Affiliate Relations. I basically work with all the local BLN networks across the nation. We are moving into Canada and have a growing relationship with Russia now as well so it is an exciting time to be a part of this national movement. We have a really strong new Executive Director in my long -time friend, Jill Houghton. We have a great team... talented and forward thinking.... I can't believe that I get to now have input into the national movement doing what I love best... cultivating BLN's across the country. God has certainly blessed me... I think of retiring but it doesn't appear that He is done with me yet....Here is our team. This picture was taken at our National conference in Kentucky in October.


hol_xmaswreath_hdr1.gif

As the year comes to a close and we reflect on what has been accomplished over the last year, we are deeply grateful to our esteemed Board of Directors, BLN Affiliates, Corporate Advisory Board, Corporate Members, Disability Supplier Diversity Program® Founding & Corporate Partners, Certified Disability-Owned Business Enterprises (DOBE®), Organizational Allies and stakeholders for your ongoing service and commitment to disability inclusion.

Thank you again for choosing to be a part of our collective effort to create workplaces, marketplaces, and supply chains where people with disabilities are fully included as consumers, professionals, and entrepreneurs.

From our families to yours, may your holidays bring joyful moments that become your most cherished memories. We look forward to our continued collaboration in the New Year and wish you a prosperous 2012!

www.usbln.org

USBLN Team 2011
USBLN® Team - back row, left to right: Gary Goosman, Director, TOWER Initiative™; Jill Houghton, Executive Director; Patricia J. Richards, Director, Disability Supplier Diversity Program®; Kerrell Farmelant, Conference & Events Producer; and Mylene Padolina, Consultant, MPadolina & Associates LLC. Front: Lynn Trew Kirkbride, Director of Affiliate Relations; Anita Howard, Senior Project Manager; and Maggie Roffee, Senior Corporate Relations Manager.




No comments: