
Hannah, Abby and I went on a full court press yesterday to get phase two of the front yard landscaping done. We planted 10 scrubs and placed 10 landscaping rocks around the front yard. Ben came in at the end and helped as well. It was hard work, a valient effort by all and results are very pleasing. I was so excited I could hardly sleep! This has been in my head for months. Our dear friend Linda Anderson and some great nursery workers, Doug and Diane, were my consultants! We will next up edging, a flagstone walk, reseed some places of where grass is nonexistant or weedy and some cool plants!!! The desert our front will sooon be gone.Now off tomorrow to St. Louis with Jami Kirkbride to do Advanced Personality Training. I am now a Certified Personality Trainer but more on that later! Hope you are each enjoying the wonderful Fall weather... we shipped the last of our cattle today.... Dan can now catch his breath! Isn't God good!
1 comment:
This looks AWESOME! Great job! :)
Post a Comment