Still Working Out What it Means to Be Saved By Grace

We might be mid-life but we are still
trying to discover the depths of faith, family and how we are to be
Christ-agents in this world in which we live. We are open to explore, ponder and
discover how God will use us in this phase of our lives. We desire to refine and
adjust ourselves while we reconnect to our pasts and make this transition to the
future. It isn't really about the destination but more about the journey....We
use each of you to sharpen us and hone us to be the people that God intended for
us to be. Will you share the journey with us? We love your comments!


Thursday, October 02, 2008

Palin and Biden weren't the Only Ones in St. Louis this Week!

The Girls in St. Louis!

The ARCH!
Bush Stadium
A view of St. Louis
Jami Kirkbride, my niece and my friend, and I ventured to good old St. Louis as well this week!!! The VP's can't be exclusive about this wonderful city! Jami and I went to do Advanced Personality Training there. More on that in later post. It was excellent! Fun for me since all the information was brand new!! I met some great new friends which I am anxious to know better in the days and weeks to come! Fun for Jami because she is among the elite ranks of trainers that helped get the "new kids" up to speed. Jami is a great trainer/speaker in case some of you didn't realize it! I was so impressed and so was everyone who attended!

We were knee-deep in training for three days but the last day we took off to go all the way to the top of the ARCH (600 some feet above the ground). It is totally cool and I thought you might like to see some of the fun pictures from our time there!I have never been to this city before so it was a special treat!!! Maybe the empty nest has some perks after all.... Wait till you see where Dan and I go next month!
Dinner in St. Charles the night we arrived


The Girls had some fun there!!!

A Carriage Ride with Kathryn (our leader) and Cassandra, Sherrie, Jami and Suzie Q

Jami- Trainer Extraordinarre

No comments: