Click on the arrow to watch the video.
Today Dan and were having lunch after church with the sliding door open because we were finally getting some warm weather. We have unusual amounts of rain in the past six weeks... yesterday it was another 8 tenths of an inch and some marble-sized hail. Today the sky grew darker and darker to the northeast of us and I looked up to witness my first ever tornado! I could hardly talk.... words would hardly come out to tell Dan.... imagine that?!?! Yeah.... I know! I do pray that no one was hurt....we think it was up on the Iowa Flats...It was kind of cool and here is my video.
Hail from the front Porch
I have also posted you a few pictures from yesterday after the storm ....it was almost like snow in the yard but we aren't complaining, after years of drought, things all over Wyoming as verdant green!!! It looks fabuluos!!! God's creation speaks of His mighty power!!!
Hail- Back Yard View
The Storm Looking East....

3 comments:
WOW, that was awsome!!! Have you ever thought maybe you could be a storm chaser??? New career for you!! Nice chat with you. . wish Estes Park would of worked out this week!!! Shoot!!! Maybe next time!! Love you, Dee Ann
oh my goodness!!! this is incredible. i can't believe how calm and collected you were in your footage :) thanks again for the awesome visit. we love having you - come back soon!
I think Al Gore called this one.
Post a Comment