Still Working Out What it Means to Be Saved By Grace

We might be mid-life but we are still
trying to discover the depths of faith, family and how we are to be
Christ-agents in this world in which we live. We are open to explore, ponder and
discover how God will use us in this phase of our lives. We desire to refine and
adjust ourselves while we reconnect to our pasts and make this transition to the
future. It isn't really about the destination but more about the journey....We
use each of you to sharpen us and hone us to be the people that God intended for
us to be. Will you share the journey with us? We love your comments!


Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Seventeen Anniversary... Has it Really Been That Long?

This Couple Really Couldn't be Happier....Here it is 17 years ago that we were married... in many ways it seems like yesterday. Charlie was 3 and he is now 20. That time in our life remains vivid. I guess the intensely and pain of loosing our spouses made an indeliable mark on our minds probably like nothing else every will. The emority of our loss is probably what makes our love for each other so sweet. We savor it regulary.

We stand together now in such contrast to what we had lost. We are aware that this time together is not guaranteed, we see that each day is a gift from our loving God and so it is all the more precious to us. God, indeed brought beauty from the ashes and we are so thankful.... I don't know where your journey is taking you... hang in there with God. I can guarantee that He will come through....

Our Room the Night at the Black Dog Inn, Estes Park, CO

The Two Sided Firsplace Faces One Side Towards the Jet Tub...

This was our Room the Second Night

Dan is Happy Camper with His Own New Laptop

Starting our 4 Mile Walk Around Lake Estes


Dan Loves a Good Walk!

We Weren't Walking West Into the Wind for a Change....

Not Our Usual Scenery Either...

Even the Little Things were Lovely


The WONDERFUL MAN I Married!!!!!

Outside of the Black Dog Inn....
Off to See Abby in Boulder.... They Confer About Lunch

Anniversary Lunch at Lucile's... I am Keeping Him.....

3 comments:

Dan and Lynn said...

To our readers.... I somehow published this before I could edit and now I can't bring it up to fix the typos... it will not go to the page....sorry about that.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! I remember your lovely wedding vividly--and I can't believe it has been 17 years either!

taremy: working it since 2003 said...

you really age gracefully! so glad you found each other :)