What are your dreams? God's Word says that "He will give us the desires of our hearts". So I guess I believe all those desires are put there intentionally but it will take our effort to nurture and kindle them. What are you doing to get there? Have you ever started writing them down? Do you have a bucket list of things that you would like to do in your lifetime? I have heard that writing them down is the start to making the happen. I actually have 28 things on my list thus far....
Today I took a step....today I did one thing to possibly make a dream happen. I sent a picture of our kitchen and a request to Country Living magazine to see if they might consider featuring the story of the rebuilding of our home after the fire.... wouldn't it be cool to be featured in a national magazine for others to enjoy?!?!? I have no idea if anything will happen but one knows until one takes a step. Have fun dreaming.... but more important..... happy doing something about it!
LTK
1 comment:
Oh, I hope they do! I love Country Living Magazine. :) And it would be a wonderful story. I'd love to know some of the other things on your bucket list, but I'm sure it's out of line to want to know all of them. Inspiring thought though--I'll have to consider it.
Post a Comment