Still Working Out What it Means to Be Saved By Grace

We might be mid-life but we are still
trying to discover the depths of faith, family and how we are to be
Christ-agents in this world in which we live. We are open to explore, ponder and
discover how God will use us in this phase of our lives. We desire to refine and
adjust ourselves while we reconnect to our pasts and make this transition to the
future. It isn't really about the destination but more about the journey....We
use each of you to sharpen us and hone us to be the people that God intended for
us to be. Will you share the journey with us? We love your comments!


Saturday, July 29, 2006

Our Original Ranch Home- 46 Blue Rock Road

I have never done a blog before and so here I learning this... thanks to Hannah... see her blog at: www.gannettpeak.com for news for her world tour! She left Denver on July 4th. Anyway- I am trying to catch up on everything in one day.... kind of crazy but maybe once I get on to this I can stay caught up better.

Here is a picture of the final clean-up
Charlie salutes the destruction....

(Below) This is a detail picture from one of the walls in the basement. The foundation is very damaged and it is unlikely that it can be used so we are looking to probably tear it all down and pour new walls. The smell alone is something to be wary of. We have had a structural engineer evaluate it. any place orange like that suggests that the cement has been compromised.


Do you even remember our ranch home????
46 Blue Rock Road

These are some pictures I had thankfully taken last fall when the tree in front of the house was bright gold... Dan pulling out of the last one to do a cattle job....

No comments: