Grandma Pat and Abby's Almost Mother-in-Law
Abby was blessed to have Joy Ellis throw her a Chugwater Shower complete with Joy's infamous almond crescents and other amazing goodies. So many of the ladies from Chugwater Valley Church were there as well as some other favorite people like the wonderful Judy Gilmore. It was highlighted by having Cathy and Grandma Pat there as well as sister Hannah back from her around the world trip! It was so much fun for the girls to connect with many of the women who had a hand in raising them after all their years away....
Family Longstanding Friend and Hostess Joy and the Girls
1 comment:
How nice to see your blog up and running. You have certainly taught your kids the importance of journaling and keeping a history. I admire the ability to communicate through speech and writing. Someday, soon I hope, the girls can show me how to create a blog and I can join you. Until then, thanks, and I'll keep reading.
Post a Comment