It finally turned Spring in Wyoming and Charlie graduated from High School all in the same weekend! Charlie was given the honor of being one of the two student speakers at the Wheatland High School graduation. And we decided that he definitely got all the speaking genes from all sides of the family. He nailed it !!! I am hoping to post the video of his speech in a future blog. I currently can't get the disc out of my cam corder... grrrr..... But it was a great opportunity for the kid from Chugwater to really shine and for the parents to be proud one last time.The Proud Parents

The Family with our final fab five graduate!

Nannie and Paw Paw
Some things never change

Big Sister- Hannah E
Almost Big Sister- Tara Lee

Is this my boy who wanted to stay four years old forever? Is this really my littlest boy!?!?!
"Who am I, O Lord God and what is my house, that you have brought me this far?" 2 Samuel 7:18
No comments:
Post a Comment