Our room was a small suite on the 14th floor. It was within walking distance from the free public city tram line and all sorts of public transporation. Again Hannah had it all figured out for us.
On Saturday Dan and I made our way to the Queen Victoria outside market. A fun walk through the open air market althoug it ended up being a cold day with windand rain.... the only poor weather day of our trip so we can hardly complain.



Amazing Shopping.... Aussies love funky clothes.... now I see where Hannah, Abby and Tara find their sense of style.... they would fit in well here. It took me a while to get my bearings but I came out all right in the end. It is almost summer here so I am going to have to wait for awhile. 

A Foodie's Paradise with Cafe's at every turn
This is the cafe that Hannah Suggested we have brunch at.... it was wonderful!
I have more pictures to add but for some reason the camera card reader is not letting them download so I will add more after I get home. Come back and look at this entry again later....
We leave these wonderful countries with our hearts full to overflowing.... we are so glad we came. We feel like broader people for having been here to see the other side of the world and have experienced other cultures. We feel like we have a better perspective of our own lives in Wyoming... maybe we will be a little less intense in how we do things and we feel like we understand our world traveling children better too. We pray that God will allow us to travel to other places in the years to come. God, in His wonder, has made such an amazing world to be discovered and enjoyed.... we feel priviledged and blessed to have done this!
5 comments:
Great pictures! We really miss you guys, but we're happy you're having the time of your life. We had very good services this morning. The Thanksgiving skit was excellent, and a lot of fun. Continue enjoying God's beautiful art work "down under!"
Lynn and Dan those are great pictures. We miss you Lynn at MM. But are getting along fine. Still have you guys in my thoughts and prayers.
M. Martin
I've loved following your trip. Thanks so much for sharing! What an amazing adventure--I really much talk to your travel agent!
So glad you found the Quick Brown Fox, a shopping arcade, and Babka!
Yay--what a fun trip. We jealously lived vicariously through you!
Post a Comment